Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HUMM

Well not much has been happening this week. It's my heaven week, and all I have been doing is sleeping. Not much is new with my phantom symptoms. I will find out in the next week if there is a baby cooking.
I did post on one of the bump boards for the fist time tonight. It was pretty exciting. I have never done that before. I may have found a new addiction. It's fun to watch how may people view, and reply to it. Jay thinks I am a dork, but he did help me get some pictures uploaded. Some of the comments that he makes lately really crack me up.
Tomorrow is Wednesday already and that means that it's almost time to go back to work. Why do my heaven weeks go so fast, and the others go so slow? Oh well. I don't want to wish my life away!
All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment