Friday, March 6, 2009

Here we go!!

Well, I am going to give this blogging thing a try. I used to journal when I was younger, and it's really fun to go back and read the old entries.
Jay and I got married 5 months ago. It has been a great 5 months!! We pretty much started trying to have a baby right away the next month. I thought for sure that I was pregnant that first month. I was coming off all my meds for my sleep disorder, and was nauseous all the time. I was dizzy too. Well needless to say it was a BFN (big fat negative) that month. I bought a few books, and started charting my temp and CM (cervical mucous). Then I fell onto thebump.com. Everyone on there said to get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, and to start charting on fertiltiyfriend.com. I did both of those suggestions, and learned a lot.
This month is different. I know it might all be in my head, but I have a good feeling about this. My boobs are super sore, and my nipples are killing me. Tonight we were at the movie store and I felt some little cramps in my pelvis. Not like AF cramps, but something different. I ovulated 5 days ago, so it's REALLY early. I guess we'll see in the next week or so.
Well I am really going to try to keep up with this blog. We'll see how well I do.
Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment